A visiting programme for individuals
with dementia and their carers
First Wednesday of each month in 2016, 2–3:30pm in the Crawford Gallery
- Enjoy viewing some works of art in the Crawford Art Gallery, with light refreshments supplied, and the option to get creative in the Gallery’s art room.
- This programme is free of all charges and takes place on the first Wednesday of each month through out 2016.
- The Lonradh programme is named after a stained glass window in the gallery made by James Scanlon, the Irish word lonradh means to radiate / illuminate.
- This programme is specifically designed for individuals with dementia and their carer. Group sizes are small; caring, experienced staff facilitates visits.
- The gallery is wheelchair accessible.
The Alzheimer Association in Bandon, Midleton and Cork Arts Health Programme HSE support our Lonradh programming.
Lonradh aims to provide a supportive social space for individuals with dementia and their carers. Carers are required to remain with individuals with dementia during the duration of the sessions and visitors retain responsibility for their family member’s care.
Phone: Emma 021 4907862